Teabag or no teabag, that is the question!
Read it in Spanish!
THE CAMELLIA SINENSIS
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO GROW TEA SEEDS?
THIS IS HOW I GREW THEM
- Soak the tea seeds for 24/48 hours
- Remove the seeds from the water, discard the floaters (they are not viable, I tried, they became moldy)
- Fill a container (I used a tea bowl) with potting soil (I used a generic one)
- Crack the outer surface of the tea seeds (be super careful, don’t damage the actual seed)
- Place the seeds on top of the soil (some might have started rooting, ensure they are placed in the new soil accordingly)
- Take a piece of wet kitchen towel, place it on top of the leaves.
Share your comments below!
CONNECT WITH US
READ OTHER POSTS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following General Terms & Conditions (hereinafter GTC) apply to all product ranges available at the www.thejapaneseteahub.eu & www.thejapaneseteahub.com websites & they qualify as the general contract terms & conditions (T&C) between us & our customers.
Our company reserves the right to modify the provisions of the GTC at any given time without the need of prior notification. Therefore, we kindly ask you to read the T&C before placing any orders with us. In the event of any amendment to the GTC, the T&C will become automatically effective on the day & time of their modification.